Thursday, March 12, 2009

Watch this space...

I am currently busy with my B.Tech in Public Relations Management.  This year is very difficult for me!  We have a lot of projects and assignments for each subject and it seems to me that I don't have enough hours in my day.  I definitely need more hours to get everything done.  So far I did meet all the deadlines, but it took me hours during the nights getting every assignment done.  All our projects are long term projects, it take a lot of energy and stress.


With all the various projects it feels to me that it is not possible to give my very best.  With the many assignments to do, I don't have as much time as I need to spend on an assignment.  My only thought is, faster I work on an assignment,  sooner I can start with the next one.  Not to worry, with all our projects and assignments I still enjoy my course very much. 


Watch this space. . . next year, I will be back at Cput's Multi Purpose hall with my brand new professional outfit ready to collect my degree.  When I collect my degree next year, I will surely know that we all deserve our degree.  We are working very hard this year, there's no time for playing games. Watch this space. . . 

3 comments:

  1. Just remember you not in this alone. We have overcome some much over the past three years I'm sure you will be able to make it through this year. The course was only designed like this with all the projects and assignments to prepare us for industry...that's the real world no extensions and half hearted efforts. I'll definitely be watching this space because I know I will also be standing in the MPH alongside you. There is nothing better than hard work that pays off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how the two of you feel. Some days I just don't know if I am going to make it through this year. I just want to give up, but as Ridhwaana said, we did get through three years and they were also rough. We just need to take each assignment as it comes and at the end we will be so proud of ourselves and of each other. Good luck guys!!!I am in this with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think many of us are in this boat, i need just a extra 3-4 hours in my day, and not extra hours spent at work! There just never seems to be enough time to get all my home work, work, classes and general life stuff into one day!but like you all say, in the end it will pay off, it better pay off! :P

    ReplyDelete