Friday, October 9, 2009

Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes”

It took me a little while to think about why I would be world famous for 15 minutes. In the beginning I thought that there were nothing about me that would make me world famous for 15 minutes, but after a while I noticed that I am unique, and I have a list of a few reasons why.

Firstly it would be probably my type of career I have chosen, public relations. It would be the most obvious reason why I would get my 15 minutes of world fame. In this type of career publicity is important.

The second reason that I can think of would probably a coin sequence for me. I’ll probably attend an event, and without noticed it, I will be in the way of the media taking footage for publicity.

The third reason would be the moment when I win the lotto. I am sure I will not bother about the fifteen minutes of fame.

I prefers not to be in the spotlight, but sometimes you can’t always get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment