Thursday, September 10, 2009

What motivates me...

I have one word that motivates me and it is results. To see what I have achieved is a very good motivation for me. But I don't have one specific motivation, I have more than one way to motivate me.


1. Motivational words to me is means a lot to me.


2. My religion helps me to achieve what I want to achieve and my faith in my religion motivates me.


3. Any achievements is a motivation for me, it does not matter how small or big the achievement is, it will always motivates me to go further and do my best.


4. To see all the poor people and their problems motivates me to be thankful for what I have and to work harder.


5. I have a set of goals that I want to achieve and just to think about those goals, is a motivation for me.


6. To work in a group hard together motivates me to give my best.


So many things can motivate me. I think to be alive is a motivation enough to work hard everyday and give your best and achieve your goals. I you don't have anything that can motivates you... than you are not thankful for what you have. Some people have much more worst circumstances than what we have and if you look at the people that are so thankful for the few they have and they are motivated to do their best, why can't we be motivated everyday to be thankful and do our best.

No comments:

Post a Comment