Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Technology grows faster than swam

We live in a modern world. A world where technology grows faster than swam. It is good, and it seems that the world benefit from this fast growing technology. But there is one problem that I have observed and I don't have any answers. 

The major defect of most technology equipment is that you always get some software or hardware defect. It is for me weird to think that we move so fast in the technology world, but we can not fix the defects of our technology equipment. 

Every day we see improvements. Every time it is just getting better and faster. Can't we rather first concentrate on getting solutions to fix the defects on our technology? It can't be that hard to design our technological equipment in the beginning without any defects... it can't be harder than sending people out into the space? But I would not know so the only thing that I can do is to send complaints in to them or just write about it on my blog. 

My day would go much smoother without these technology defects. But like I said, we benefit from the growing technology and we can just hope than some day they will come up with something new without any defects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment